No visit to Geneva is complete without a drive through the stunning mountain scenery that envelopes the city. First, get to know the city on an in-depth tour of Genevaby bus, tram and on footreveals the ultra-modern shopping district and medieval Old Town. The relax on a tranquil cruise on Lake Geneva. Finally, head into the surrounding countryside peppered with vineyards, historic castles, and woodlands.|
- Tour of Geneva and the surrounding countryside
- Tram ride in central Geneva
- Boat cruise around Lake Geneva, including drinks on board
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- Commentary available in French and English
Departure time and location:
1:30 PM; Geneva bus terminal
Return time and location:
6:30 PM; same as departure location
Commentary is available in French and English only. Children younger than 4 years participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the redemption location listed on your printed voucher(s). Please present your voucher(s) to a Keytours representative before the tour departs.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|