Step into the hot-air balloon's wicker basket and prepare for a thrilling sightseeing adventure! Experience the quiet wonder and romance of a hot air balloon ride in the hot air balloon capital of the world. This half-hour morning balloon ride over the northern Australian countryside includes sweeping views of the rainforest-covered terrain. Your ride in a kangaroo, koala, or world globe balloon above Australian country towns and bushlands promises to be one of the most exciting highlights of your Australian vacation. When your feet are back on the ground, you'll be treated to a full breakfast buffet complete with eggs and bacon, tropical fruits, and a champagne toast.
- Hot air balloon flight
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet with a champagne toast at O'Reilley's Vineyard
- Cross-country balloon chase
- Pilot commentary
- Souvenir flight certificate
- Entrance to Tjapukai Aboriginal Gallery and Shop
- Complimentary use of in-flight binoculars
- History of Ballooning educational video viewing
- Pick-up and drop-off service from all Cairns hotels in an air-conditioned motor coach
Flight time: 30 min.
Total duration of activity: 5 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
Approx. 5 AM; from all hotels and resorts in Gold Coast (Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadbeach, Mermaid Beach, Canungra, Beaudesert, Nerang)
Return time and location:
Approx. 10:30 AM; to departure point
This tour is unable to accommodate children younger than age 4. Before boarding, additional fee of AU$30 per person is payable to HOT AIR Cairns for a compulsory aviation insurance levy. If you would not like to participate in the hot air balloon ride, but would like to join your family for breakfast and a champagne toast, a 'spectator' option can be purchased at the time of service.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required.
Contact HOT AIR Cairns at least 24 hours before your trip date to ensure reservation date. HOT AIR Cairns offers courtesy pick-up and drop-off service at hotels in the Gold Coast area. When calling to reserve your tour date, please confirm your pick-up location. Please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to the HOT AIR Cairns coach driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Before boarding, additional fee of AU$30 per person is payable to HOT AIR Cairns for a compulsory aviation insurance levy.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.