Begin your day with a visit to the gothic-style Royal Chapel, which houses the remains of the legendary Ferdinand and Isabella, famed for the Reconquista. The cathedral located next to the chapel is believed to be the first example of Renaissance architecture in Spain.|
Experience the panoramic journey through the main thoroughfare of Granada, Reyes Catholics, as well as sites including the Royal Hospital, founded by Catholic monarchs in 1504 and located next to the impressive Jardines del Triunfo; the Carthusian monastery, a baroque masterpiece whose construction began in 1505 and lasted three centuries; and the ancient Moorish quarter known as the Albaicín. The narrow streets of this area lead up to the Mirador de San Nicholas, a vantage point that offers stunning views of the Alhambra, the city of Granada, and Sierra Nevada mountains beyond.
From there, you make your way to Sacromonte, an area where the gypsy population traditionally lived in caves and which now houses several cool clubs and bars. A visit to a typical cave offers a chance to rest your legs and have a soft drink before heading back to your hotel.
- All admissions during tour
- Soft drink
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
5 hours + transfer time
Departure time and location:
Approximately 4 PM; from your hotel
Return time and location:
Approximately 8:45 PM; to your hotel
Important booking tip:
- Children 5 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Granavision 48 hours prior to your arrival in Granada to confirm your reservation and pick-up location. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID upon request.
Know Before You Go:
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|