Tour Grand Cayman's capital city of Georgetown and visit the unique Conch Shell House. You'll have time to look for creative souvenirs at the Caribbean Arts and Craft store, and purchase sweets at the Tortuga Rum Shoppe. The tour also includes a drive along the scenic 7 Mile Drive and entrance to The Green Sea Turtle farm. Then visit the weathered rock formation called "Hell." Wrap up your tour with shopping in downtown Georgetown, where you'll have time to use complimentary discount coupons! |
- Motor coach transportation, including hotel pick-up service
- Local professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to visited attractions
- Discount coupons for local shops
2 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
9 AM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
11:30 AM; downtown Georgetown
Tour is subject to minimum participation. Upon arrival in Grand Cayman, please call Tropicana Tours at the number listed on your voucher to confirm your tour date and pick-up location. Children younger than 4 participate for free. Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring a hat and/or sunscreen.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Upon arrival in Grand Cayman, please call Tropicana Tours at the number listed on your voucher to confirm your tour date and pick-up location. Please present your voucher to the motor coach driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|