Explore a region known for its agricultural heritage. After departing Halifax, your first two stops are boutique winery Sainte-Famille and the Domaine de Grand Pre estate. Fare at Domaine de Grand Pre includes a two-course gourmet lunch at Le Caveau restaurant with paired wines. After lunch, continue on to the Gaspereau Valley Vineyards for an artisanal cheese and wine tasting.|
- Guided winery and vineyard tours
- Wine tastings at three wineries
- 2-course gourmet lunch with paired wines
- Cheese and wine tasting
- A sampling of an award-winning Icewine
- Transportation in an air-conditioned van
Departure time and location:
9 AM; from Five Fishermen Restaurant, hotel pick-up available
Return time and location:
4 PM; to Five Fishermen Restaurant
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress casually, as you may step into the vineyard at one of the stops. Additional wine at lunch is excluded.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact Valley Wine Tours at least 48 hours prior to your desired tour date. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without calling in advance. You may schedule your hotel pick-up when you call to confirm. On the day of your tour, present your voucher(s) and photo ID upon request.