The Festival of Light Tour includes a ride on a red double-decker bus and an evening boat cruise on the Alster. See the illuminated warehouse complex and enjoy a glass of sparkling wine while watching the musical performance with water fountains inside the park of Planten and Blomen. Enjoy Hamburg’s sea of lights and a nighttime trip to the legendary Reeperbahn.|
- Roundtrip transportation from Kirchenallee Station to Alster Lake
- Cruise on Alster Lake
- A glass of champagne or traditional punch at Planten and Blomen
- Live guided commentary available in German and English
Approximately 3 hours
MaySeptember: Friday and Saturday
8 PM, MayAugust
7 PM, September
11 PM, MayAugust
10 PM, September
Departure and return location:
On the following dates, there may be disruptions on the tour due to special events in Hamburg:
May 912, 2013
June 2123, 2013
July 2021, 2013
July 2830, 2013
August 34, 2013
September 8, 2013
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please bring your voucher(s) to one of the red double decker busses at Kirchenallee/Central Station and have them exchanged by the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|