With the Hamburg Card, you receive up to 40% discount on more than 150 attractions. Visiting just one attraction or restaurant using the Hamburg card is cheaper than buying a normal ticket.|
The Hamburg Card includes:
- Complimentary travel on public transport in the Greater Hamburg Area
- Special rates on boat excursions, guided bus trips, and walking tours
- Reductions on last-minute tickets at several theaters, and up to 20% discount on musicals at the box office
- Up to 40% discount on admission to museums and museum-ships
- Up to 15% discount on Hamburg souvenirs
- Reduced admission to the Town Hall, St. Michael's Church, the Hamburg Dungeon, Hagenbecks Zoo, Miniature Wonderland, and much more...
- 25% discount on parking
- Up to 20% discount in various shopping malls and stores
- Up to 20% discount on restaurants (upon presenting the card prior to ordering)
- Either a "single" pass (one-day or multiple-day passes valid for 1 adult with 3 children)or a group pass (one-day or multiple-day passes valid for 5 people of all ages)
The one-day pass is valid on the date shown on the card, and until 6 AM on the following day. The multiple-day passes are valid for 3 or 5 consecutive days from the date shown on the card. The "single" pass is valid for 1 adult accompanied by 3 children younger than 15 years old. The group pass is valid for 5 travelers of any age.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Upon arrival in Hamburg, please present your signed voucher(s) to the Hamburg Tourist Information at the Central Railway Station (address printed on your voucher) in exchange for service. You may be required to present photo identification. The Hamburg Tourist Information is open at the following times:
Monday–Saturday: 9 AM–9 PMSunday and holidays: 10 AM–6 PMChristmas Eve (December 24): 10 AM–4 PMNew Year's Day (January 1): 11 AM–6 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|