Explore the beautiful countryside in Vietnam on an excursion to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital, approximately two hours from Hanoi. Dating from the 10th century, Hoa Lu archaeological excavations have revealed temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, including whole-stone dragon thrones, wooden bas-reliefs, and lacquered statues of the kings.|
Nearby, the famous three caves at Tam Coc are accessible during your boat trip on the Hoang Long River. Carved by the wind and sea from limestone mountains, the caves are just one aspect of the unique and beautiful sights in Vietnamís lovely landscape.
- Knowledgeable English/French tour guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation by car
- Private transportation by boat
- Bicycle rental
Approx. 9 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM, from Hanoi City Hotel
Return time and location:
5 PM, to Hanoi City Hotel
Reservation confirmation is required. Japanese, French, Chinese, English and Russian-language tours are available by special request. Beverages, gratuities, and personal expenses are not included in your tour admission price. Children under 2 participate for free.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact TravelToVietnam.com at least 24 hours in advance of your desired tour date to schedule a tour date and arrange hotel pick up. On the day of your tour, please present your voucher and photo identification at the address listed on your voucher(s).