Peruse the vibrant hues and patterns of Van Phuc’s silk bolts, garments, lanterns, handbags, and handicrafts. One of Vietnam’s most renowned silk producers, Van Phuc once provided silks for the exclusive use of royalty and senior court officials. Today, anyone can purchase the high-quality fabrics and silk crafts in a village that has been creating them for over 1,000 years. Spend a half-day visiting the enumerable shops, and look on as artisans deftly unwind cocoons, weave fibers, and hang enormous lengths of dyed silk to dry in the sun.|
- Roundtrip private transportation from your Hanoi hotel
- Half-day trip to Van Phuc
- English speaking driver and guide
Departure time and location:
8 AM or 2 PM; from the lobby of your Hanoi hotel
Return time and location:
12 PM or 6 PM; to your Hanoi Hotel
Children under the age of 2 may participate for free. This private tour requires a minimum of two passengers to operate.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Discover Mekong Tours at least 48 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure confirmation, arrange pick-up time and location, and to select either the morning or afternoon departure. Upon pick-up, present your voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|