Enjoy a cultural and architectural tour to Ainola, home of the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius and see famous Finnish architect and designer Alvar Aalto's buildings on a tour that illuminates Finland's history of art and design.|
Head to Tuusula, where a large number of Finnish artists settled along the shores of the lake at the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Jean Sibelius (1865-1957) was a Finnish composer that was part of the Lake Tuusula artistic community. You'll visit his home, Ainola, that is today a museum and preserved as it was during Sibelius' time.
- Guided sightseeing tour of Hvitträsk, Lake Tuusula and Jean Sibelius' home
- Entrance to the Hvitträsk studio
- Entrance to Jean Sibelius' home
- Commentary from your guide in English
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
Departure time and location:
1 PM; Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu
Return time and location:
5 PM; Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu
Commentary is available in English only. Children under 7 years participate for free; if the bus is full, children are required to sit on an adult's lap.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Reservations are required. You must call Helsinki Expert Oy at least 48 hours before your desired tour date to reserve your place. On the day of your tour, please arrive at the departure location by 12:45 PM for a 1 PM departure. Please present your signed voucher(s) to the guide before departure.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|