With amazing value and convenience, the Tasmania Unlimited Pass enables you to enjoy included admission to 40 attractions and experiences around Tasmania. Top sights include Port Arthur, Tahune Airwalk, Hobart Hop on & off bus, Cadbury Tour, Launceston Tour, Tamar River Cruise, and many more…|
Your Tasmania Unlimited Attractions Pass is activated the first time that you use it at your first attraction. It’s valid for 3, 7 or 10 consecutive calendar days.
The Tasmania Unlimited Attractions Pass includes admission to:
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- Cadbury World Tour
- Eagle Hang Gliding
- Red Decker Company Sightseeing Tour Hop on Hop off
- Huon River Jet Boats
- Mount Wellington Tour
- 40% off Gordon River Cruise
- Tamar River Cruise
- Platypus House
- Huon Jet Boat (additonal surcharge required)
- Tahune Forest Airwalk
- Woolmers Estate & National Rose Garden
- Seahorse World
- Wing's Wild Life
- ... any many more!
- 3, 7 or 10 –day Tasmania Unlimited Pass
- iVenture Card smart card
- Admission to over 35 attractions around Tasmania
- Colour attractions guide with attraction information and maps
3-, 7-, or 10-consecutive-day pass
Daily, individual attractions opening hours may vary
The operational days and hours of individual attractions may vary. Participating attractions may change without prior notice. Some attractions incur additional charges (Huon Jet Boat Ride requires an additional $15 pp surcharge payable direct)
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please contact iVenture Card Australia to obtain your activation code. The activation code is required along with your Voucher(s) in order to collect your iVenture Card Attractions Pass.
iVenture Card Customer Service:
Open 9 AM-8:30 PM (AEST) 7 days excluding Christmas Day.
Phone (from Australia): 1 300 661 711 or ( 02 )9 211 3192
Phone (from outside Australia): 61 2 9211 3192
Card Collection address:
Red Decker : 1 Brooke Street, Hobart;
Open Sunday - Monday 10am - 4pm; Saturday 11am - 4pmPort Arthur–
Port Arthur Historic Site Arthur Highway, Port Arthur
Open Daily 9:00am to 5:00pmLaunceston–
Tamar River Cruises Home Point Cruise Terminal, Home Point
Open Daily From 08:30 to 17:30 (Sept - May) and 10:00 to 14:00 (June - August)Devonport–
Tasmania Visitor Information Centre 92 Formby Rd., Devonport
Open Daily 7.30am - 5pm
Know before you go:
- Huon Jet Boat Ride requires an additional $15 pp surcharge payable direct.
- Tasmania Unlimited Attractions Pass is valid for consecutive days
- Consecutive days begin from date of first attraction visited.
- Repeat visit to the same attraction is not permitted.
- Collection points are closed Christmas Day.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the date of the Activity. No refund will be provided following the collection or issue of a pass.
No refund will be provided for any unused portions.