Book the Grand Arthur Tour by August 31, 2014 and travel by August 31, 2014 to save up to 15% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
*Harbor cruise and Isle of the Dead tour are not available in August.
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Tasman Arch and Devil's Kitchen
- Port Arthur Historic Site
- Pirate's Bay
- Doo Town
- Eaglehawk Neck
- Tasman National Park
- Harbor cruise and Isle of the Dead*
- Pitwater Causeway
- … and much more!
- Guided tour of Port Arthur and Tasman Peninsula highlights
- Admission fees
- Roundtrip transportation, including pick-up and drop-off service to select hotels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on the coach (subject to Wi-Fi equipped coach availability)
Approximately 7 hours and 45 minutes
Departure time and location:
8:15 AM (October 1 April 30); from Brooke Street Pier and select hotels
9:15 AM (May 1 September 30); from Brooke Street Pier and select hotels
Time listed reflects the actual tour start time. Hotel pick-up times may vary by location, and will be communicated upon reservation confirmation.
Return time and location:
5 PM to Brooke Street Pier; to select hotels
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without contacting Gray Line Australia in advance of your arrival. Participation is complimentary for children ages 3 and younger provided they do not occupy a seat of their own. The harbor cruise and tour of the Isle of the Dead are not available during August.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Promotional offer details:
Book: April 1 - August 31, 2014
Redeem: April 1- August 31, 2014
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without calling Gray Line Australia at least 24 hours in advance of the date you wish to take this tour; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Pick-up is available from select hotels; please inquire when confirming reservation. On the day of your tour, you will need to present your voucher(s) twice: once to a counter representative, who will direct you to your coach, and then again to the boarding representative before entering the coach.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|