Relax with a drink from the open bar while enjoying the world-class views of Hong Kong’s metropolitan cityscape set against suburban hills and peaks. Float by affluent Causeway Bay and its typhoon shelter—the city’s first—where deep-sea junks, luxurious yachts, and the floating homes of “boat people” crisscross the waters. Navigate past abandoned Kai Tak Airport with its runway still jutting far into the harbor.|
Entering the narrowest part of the harbor, drop anchor at Lei Yue Mun and head ashore. Stroll through the narrow lanes of this collection of fishing villages that still retain the charm of times past. Sit down to an authentic Chinese seafood dinner to top off your evening tour of Hong Kong’s renowned Victoria Harbour.
- Cruise on a traditional junk
- Open bar with unlimited drinks served on board
- Chinese seafood dinner at a local restaurant in Lei-Yue-Mun Fishing Village
Departure time and location:
6:15 PM, from Kowloon Public Pier No. 3 (for participants staying in Kowloon hotels)
6 PM; from Central Pier No. 9 (for participants staying in Hong Kong hotels)
Return time and location:
Approximately 10 PM; same as departure point
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Jetway Express Limited at least 5 days in advance of the date you wish to take this tour. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. You may arrange hotel pick-up when confirming your reservation; please have your hotel information available when calling. Present your voucher(s) and photo identification upon pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|