See the excavated ruins of what is believed Troy – the mythological city which is the setting of Greek tragedies such as Homer’s Iliad. Then continue to the WWI battlefields of Gallipoli. The landing of French and British troops here is often referred to as the 'First D-Day'.|
- Roundtrip transportation
- Guided tour around Troy, Gallipoli battlefields and nearby war museum
- Admission to all sights on the tour
- Commentary available in English, Italian and French
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off at hotels in central Istanbul
Saturday and Wednesday
Departure time and location:
7 AM in the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
9 PM, to your hotel
Please contact Uptown Travels at least 48 hours prior to your departure to reserve your tour date and time. Complimentary pick-up and drop-off is available for all hotels in central Istanbul. If you are staying outside of the city, Uptown Travels will arrange a pick-up location in central Istanbul convenient for you.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please contact Uptown Travels at least 48 hours prior to your departure to reserve your tour date and time. The customer service number will appear on your voucher(s). Complimentary pick-up is available for hotels in central Istanbul. Please present your voucher(s) to your tour guide.