Enjoy a scenic drive across the island as you travel to the wild and natural South Coast. Climb aboard the boat to take an exciting ride along the Black River, Jamaica's longest navigable river. During the ride you will explore remote mangrove swamps where you can see crocodiles and native species in their natural habitat. After the rid sit down to a traditional Jamaican lunch before visiting the majestic Y.S Falls for a refreshing swim.|
- Black River Safari
- Lunch, including beverages
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service from/to select hotels
12 hours including approx. 2 1/2-hours of roundtrip transportation
Departure time and location:
Approx. 1:30 PM; tour departs from the lobby of select Ocho Rios area hotels
Return time and location:
Return times vary; return location is the same as departure location
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please contact Jamaica Tours at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm your tour and pick-up time and location; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). When you are picked up at your hotel, please present your voucher(s) to the driver in exchange for tour tickets.
Note: Departure location is Ocho Rios area of Jamaica island.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|