Take to the island like never before on this multi-activity day safari. First, enjoy fantastic scenery as you leisurely kayak down 2 miles (3.2 km) on the calm-water Hule'ia River. Once you reach the riverbank, hike to cascading waterfalls and swing into pristine, fresh-water pools. From there, your tour climbs aboard a one-of-a-kind farm wagon and shows you the spectacular views of Kipu Ranch—made famous in such films as Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark.|
After a sumptuous picnic lunch, it’s high time you get ready for an uplifting experience: zip-lining through wild forest canopy. Take off from a Swiss Family Robinson-style treehouse and soar through treetops on the exhilarating zip line network. Look up in wonder at the black fern-covered cliffs of the Hoary Head Mountain Range. Once your day trip begins to wind down, cap off your adventure with a motorized canoe cruise through Hule'ia River National Wildlife Refuge.
- 8-hour safari
- Deluxe 2-person ocean kayak and kayaking accessories
- Dry bag/day pack
- Zip-lining gear
- Picnic lunch
- Beverages, including cold bottled spring water
Departure time and location:
Time and place varies depending on your hotel. Please call your Local Expert to confirm your check-in location.
Participants must be able to walk 2 miles and kayak 60-90 minutes. For participation in the zip line portion of the tour, passengers must weigh less than 275 pounds (19.6 stones) in order to fit into the safety harness.
Important booking tip:
- All participants must be at least 7 years old. Younger children are welcome to take the tour, but will not be allowed to zip.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
What to Wear:
What to Bring:
Swimsuit, t-shirt, shorts, windbreaker, or light rain coat
- Footwear with aggressive tread for muddy conditions (example: sport type sandals with heel straps or aqua socks with tread)
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
- Sunscreen, hat, bug spray, and a water-proof camera.
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 4 days before the date of the Activity.