Kauai, the "Garden Island," has always been the ideal tropical setting for a romantic destination wedding. With world-class beaches, rare hawaiian flowers and leis, and an exceptional climate, Kauai offers a beautiful wedding location. Let expert staff assist you in planning the perfect ceremony to say "I do."|
- Planning, coordination and arrangement of wedding services on Kauai
- Information and instructions to obtain Hawaii State marriage license (fee not included)
- Non-denominational minister to officiate ceremony (Christian ceremony)
- Two fresh orchid flower leis for couple to exchange
- One tropical posey for the bride
- On site wedding coordinator - Witness
- Keepsake souvenir certificate
- Professional photographer to capture ceremony and formals at one location (1 hour of coverage)
- All color digital images taken will be provided on a DVD and mailed to couple 3 weeks after wedding (postage paid in United States)
- Copyright release to be provided to couple
- One bottle of sparkling cider for toasting
- Private West-shore location for ceremony
- Retouching of color digital images
- Additional postage to mail DVD outside the United States
Private West-shore location
You must contact your wedding coordinator to plan details of the event. The contact information will be provided with your confirmation email, after your initial reservation is made. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on Kauai's public beaches.
Transportation to the wedding location and marriage licensing fees are not included in the cost of the wedding package. You will need valid photo identification for your marriage licensing appointment, which your coordinator will book for you and provide you with appointment time and details. If you have been divorced within the last 12 months, you must provide a copy of the divorce decree. Gratuities or tips for the wedding vendors are not included and are at your discretion.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact The Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 30 days before the scheduled start of your activity.|