Feel the warmth of the tropical sun lift your spirits as the gentle crashing of the ocean's waves fills the air with ambiance. Kauai, the "Garden Island," is the ideal tropical setting for a romantic destination wedding. From Kauai's exceptional beauty and pristine white sand beaches, to its warm and friendly people and cool year-round climate, the island provides an ideal location for a picturesque wedding.|
Your local wedding planners have an intimate knowledge of the island, and will help you find the picture-perfect setting for you to say those magical words… "I do."
- Planning, coordination, and arrangement of wedding on Kauai
- Non-denominational minister to officiate ceremony (Christian ceremony)
- Professional photographer to capture ceremony and formal portraits at one location (1 hour of coverage)
- All color digital images taken will be provided on a DVD and mailed to couple 3 weeks after wedding (postage paid in United States)
- Copyright release to be provided to couple
- Wedding coordinator and witness
- Keepsake souvenir certificate
- Two fresh orchid leis for couple to exchange
- One bottle of sparkling cider for toasting
- Information and instructions to obtain Hawaii State Marriage License (fee not included)
- Beach permit for no more than 20 attendees including support staff
- Retouching of color digital images
- Additional postage to mail DVD outside the United States
Your wedding coordinators will assist you in choosing from a hand-selected list of some of Kauai's best beaches.
You must contact your wedding coordinator to plan details of the event. The contact information will be provided with your confirmation email, after your initial reservation is made. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on Kauai's public beaches.
Transportation to wedding location and marriage licensing fees are not included in the cost of the wedding package. You will need valid photo identification for your marriage licensing appointment, which your coordinator will book for you and provide you with appointment time and details. If you have been divorced within the last 12 months, you must provide a copy of the divorce decree. Gratuities or tips for the wedding vendors are not included and are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Local Expert at least 5 days prior to your activity date to ensure your reservation: contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to thirty days before the scheduled wedding date. Within 30 days of the activity date, the reservation is non-refundable.|