The cliffs of the Na Pali Coast tower up to 4,000 feet above sea level and have been the backdrop for numerous Hollywood movies, including Jurassic Park and Six Days, Seven Nights. Cruise along this spectacular coastline and prepare for water activities in the warm pacific waters. The catamaran features a water slide, easy access in and out of the water, floating devices and fresh water showers, making this a great option for families.|
A 1-tank scuba dive is also available on this tour, with all necessary equipment and instructions provided. Take advantage of a safe and fun environment to try this exciting sport as well-trained instructors take you on a 30- to 45-minute underwater adventure. No previous experience necessary. Wetsuits and underwater cameras are available to rent (not included).
- 6-hour cruise along the Na Pali Coast
- Time to snorkel and swim
- 1-tank scuba dive (with scuba dive option)
- Scuba equipment and instructions (with scuba dive option)
- Continental breakfast
- Deli buffet lunch
Approximately 6 hours
Departure time and location:
7:45 AM, from the Port Allen Marina in Ele’ele; check-in begins at 7:15 AM
Return time and location:
1:30 PM, to the Port Allen Marina in Ele’ele
Important booking tip:
- You must be 3 or older to take part in this cruise.
- You must be 12 or older to participate in the scuba dive and you must select the Na Pali Cruise plus scuba dive option.
Pregnant women and anyone with back or neck problems are not allowed on this tour.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this Activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 4 days before the date of the Activity.