On this Kauai tour you will enjoy a day filled with the lush beauty, legends, and saga of Hawaii's "Garden Isle."
View beautiful Waimea Canyon and Hanapepe Valley
- See the Spouting Horn blowhole at Poipu on the beautiful south shore of Kaua'i
- View historic old Koloa, the birthplace of sugar in Hawaii
- Queen Victoria's profile, Nawiliwili Harbor, Coco Palms Grove, the birth stones, and beautiful Opaeka'a Falls
- Cruise the Wailua River and view the Fern Grotto
Once you behold Waimea Canyon’s vast views and imposing stature, its "Little Grand Canyon" nickname—courtesy of Mark Twain—makes perfect sense. Take time to appreciate the canyon’s unique personality up close, including the yellow ginger, eucalyptus trees, and mokihana berries that grow to its 3,500-foot (1,067 m) level. The area's famous Kalalau Valley reveals a stunning waterfall, green cliffs, and a deeply carved canyon.
Accessible only via a boat ride up the Wailua River, the Fern Grotto is one of Kauai's signature locations. Your 40-minute ride up the river passes lush, tropical grasslands. Once you arrive at the grotto, enter a cave cloaked with ferns and cooled by waterfall mist.
- River and canyon tour
- Wailua River cruise
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from select hotels
Return time and location:
Approximately 6:45 PM; depending on hotel location
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- Koloa Sugar Mill and Queen Victoria's profile are not available for passengers being picked up in the Poipu area.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact The Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 4 days before the date of the Activity.