Start your scuba session with a brief introduction and time to get familiar with the scuba equipment. All the instructors know the names—and addresses—of the local aquatic life including tropical fish, sea turtles, and anemones.|
- Use of all scuba gear
- Lesson on scuba basics
- Practice time in shallow/confined water area
- Orientation on unique Hawaiian aquatic life and local dive site features
- Guided tour of Kauai’s underwater reef
- Snacks and refreshments
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
All tours depart from Koloa Landing
Return time and location:
All tours return to Koloa Landing
Important booking tip:
- You must be at least 11 to take part in this activity.
It is expected that you are in good general health and able to perform moderate exercise. Please remember that having any of the following conditions may not prevent you from diving, but you will be required to have a medical release from a physician before participating:
- Any history of heart disease or open heart surgery
- High blood pressure or taking medication
- Any respiratory disorders such as asthma or wheezing with exercise
- Hemophilia, bleeding, or any other blood disorder
- History of ear, sinus, or lung infections, and/or any major surgery
- Panic attacks, claustrophobia, agoraphobia, or any other behavioral health problems
- Epilepsy, seizures, convulsions, or taking any preventative medication
- Inability to perform moderate exercise
It is a safety requirement that you do not dive the same day that you fly; please plan your dive accordingly.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this Activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.