When you exchange your printed voucher(s) for an Ultimate Nightclub Hopping Package, you will gain direct access to more than 25 hot Vegas clubs, complimentary club admissions with line-skipping privileges, food and drink discounts to 15+ nightclubs and restaurants, "Helpful Hints," "7 Things To Do After Midnight," and a music CD.|
Each admission and VIP Pass is valid for one person per club. You must exchange each pass at each club entrance for admission. Passes do not have time restrictions, so arrive as early or as late as you want with no hassle.
- The Bank at Bellagio
- Blush at Wynn
- CatHouse at Planet Hollywood
- Coyote Ugly at New York New York
- Crown at Rio
- Diablo's at Monte Carlo
- Dixie's Dam Bar at Hooters
- Eve at Crystals City Center
- Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay on Mondays
- Ghostbar at Palms
- Gold Lounge at Aria in Citycenter
- JET at Mirage
- LAVO at Palazzo
- LAX at Luxor
- McFadden's at Rio
- MIX at The Hotel Mandalay Bay
- PURE at Caesar’s Palace
- Revolution Lounge at Mirage
- Rok Vegas at New York New York
- Studio 54 at MGM
- Tabu at MGM
- TAO at Venetian
- Tryst at Wynn
- VooDoo Lounge at Rio
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for Passport:
Take your printed voucher(s) to any of these Local Expert desks:
Tropicana Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas:
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. S., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Present your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the kiosk attendant.
|Terms and conditions|
|Clubs and venues are subject to change without notice. Dress codes are strictly enforced at most clubs.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.