Take on the Southwest and see for yourself why this World Heritage Site more than lives up to its distinction. As the tour stops at the famous Mather Point Overlook and Bright Angel Lodge, behold the canyon's full grandeur.|
Beyond its geological marvels, the park also holds cultural interest. Over the course of your tour, your driver-guide talks about the Southwest’s colorful history, including the Pioneer-Indian wars, Spanish conquistadors, and early explorers. For lunch, you will be provided with a delicious box lunch at the historic Wild West Junction in Williams, Arizona.
- Entrance into Grand Canyon National Park
- Box lunch at the historic Wild West Junction
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop-off service
Approximately 14 hours
Departure time and location:
Pick-up service from various Las Vegas hotels begins at 6:30 AM; tour departs from tour center at approximately 7:30 AM
Return time and location:
Approximately 8:30 PM; to your Las Vegas hotel
Fuel surcharges may apply. Tips and gratuities are not included and are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call at least 24 hours prior to the day you wish to take this tour to arrange your pick-up location and time. Upon pick-up, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|