Upon arrival at the top of the Diablerets Glacier, you may simply relax and take in the views from the panoramic terrace. During July and August only, you may also ride in a snow-bus, or board a sled pulled by huskies.|
- Excursion to Gstaad and the Diablerets Glacier
- Ticket for the cable car
- Optional snow-bus or husky ride (available July and August only)
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- Commentary available in French and English
7 3/2 hours
May: Sun. onlyJune-September: Thurs. and Sun. (additional departures on Tues. in July and August)October-December: Sun. only
Departure time and location:
10 AM; in front of Lausanne Tourist Office, Place d'Ouchy
Return time and location:
5:45 PM; same as departure location
The snowbus and husky ride options are available during July and August only. Commentary is available in French and English only. Children younger than 4 years participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day of your tour, please bring your signed voucher(s) to the redemption location listed on your printed voucher(s). Please present your voucher(s) to a Keytours representative before the tour departs.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|