Passes are available for 24, 48, or 72 hours. The 72-hour-pass also includes free admission to a further 10 attractions in the Nord Pas de Calais region, as well as unlimited use of the regional express trains.|
The pass includes admission to:
- 27 tourist and cultural attractions, including the Fine Arts Museums of Lille and Tourcoing, the Natural History Museum, the City Tour, La Piscine Museum of Art and Industry, Charles de Gaulle's birthplace, and Hospice Comtesse Museum
- Guided visit of the Armentières Belfry
- Unlimited travel on Lille's buses, Metro, and trams for the duration of your pass
- The TER (regional express train) lines in the Nord Pas de Calais region (valid with the three-day pass only)
- Discounts of up to 10% at department stores Galeries Lafayette
- A glass of "apéritif maison" when you dine at a Club des Tables Gourmandes restaurant
- 30% discount on car rental with France Cars.
Travel on the TER (regional express trains) in the Nord Pas de Calais region is only valid with the 72-hour-pass. Many museums are closed on either Monday or Tuesday and public holidays. Public holidays include Jan. 1, May 1, the first weekend of Sept., and Christmas Day.
|After booking your pass—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please exchange your voucher(s) for your Lille City Pass at the ticket desk in the Lille Tourist Office. The office is open Mon.-Sat., 9:30 AM-6:30 PM; and Sun., 10 AM-noon and 2 PM-5 PM. The office is closed on Jan. 1, May 1, and Dec. 25.
|Terms and conditions|
|Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Many museums are closed on either Monday or Tuesday and public holidays. Public holidays include Jan. 1, May 1, the first week-end of September, and Christmas Day. Not all the museums close at the same time, information will be precised in the City Pass.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.