This fully guided tour explores Lima's signature attractions, including the Lima Cathedral, the Desamparados train station, the Government Palace, and the San Francisco convent. After the tour, enjoy Peru's exquisite cuisine at an authentic buffet dinner, which also features a performance of significant coastal and Andean dances.|
- Guided evening tour of Lima
- Dinner and show
- Roundtrip transportation from select Lima hotels
- Taxes and fees
Approx. 3 hours
Departure time and location:
6:30 PM; from select hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 9:30 PM; to select hotels
Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at the participantís discretion. Other personal expenses are not included; please have some spending money on hand.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
You must contact the supplier at the number on your printed voucher at least 24 hours prior to your tour to ensure your reservation and the details of your pick-up service. On the day of your activity, please arrive at the pre-determined pick-up location on time. Upon pick-up, present your voucher and photo ID to your driver in exhange for service.