Peru's Gold Museum showcases the masterful metalwork of the ancient Peruvians. View the museum's collection of artifacts from various pre-Columbian civilizations, some more than 3,000 years old. On display are metal pieces and jewelry of incalculable value, created by the Incas for their monarchs. |
This museum tour is offered with an optional city tour of Lima at an additional cost. The city tour includes stops at the Lima's historic, colonial, and contemporary landmarks, including the Huaca Pucllana, the Plaza San Martin, and the Olive Grove of San Isidro. The city tour also includes a buffet lunch at one of Lima's most popular restaurants.
- Guided tour and admission to Peru's Gold Museum
- Lima city tour (available for an additional cost)
- Buffet lunch (available for an additional cost)
- Roundtrip transportation from select Lima hotels
- Taxes and fees
Gold Museum only: Approx. 3 hours
Gold Museum with city tour and lunch: Approx. 8 hours
Departure time and location:
Gold Museum only: 2:30 PM; fromselect hotels
Gold Museum with city tour and lunch: 9:15 AM; from select hotels
Return time and location:
Approx. 5:30 PM; from select hotels
Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at the participantís discretion. Other personal expenses are not included; please have some spending money on hand.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
You must contact the supplier at the number on your printed voucher at least 24 hours prior to your tour to ensure your reservation and the details of your pick-up service. On the day of your activity, please arrive at the pre-determined pick-up location on time. Upon pick-up, present your voucher and photo ID to your driver in exchange for service.