From the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Tower of Belem to the traditional tailors and designer shops of the Avenida da Liberdade, this one-hour tour takes you through all of Lisbon's famous sights. With 14 stops all over town, including the Basilica da Estrela, Rossio Square, the Monument of Discoveries, and many more, you can be sure to capture a real feel for this vibrant and diverse capital city.|
Select the combination ticket and also see Lisbon from the water with a cruise on the River Tagus.
- One- or two-day pass for Lisbon's Hop-on, Hop-off bus route
- Live commentary on the bus in English and Portuguese
- River cruise with the combination ticket
Hop-on, Hop-off Tour
April-Oct.: 9 AM–6 PM, departures every 30 minutes
Nov.-March: 10 AM-5 PM, departures every hour
Tours do not run December 25 and January 1. Children aged 4 and younger are admitted free of charge. Hop-on, hop-off tickets for older children can be purchased on the bus at a reduced rate.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Hop-on, Hop-off Tour
Please present your voucher(s) to the Cityrama bus driver at any stop along the route.
Hop-on, Hop-off Tour and Cruise Combination Ticket
Please call Gray Line Lisbon at least 24 hours prior to the day of your tour to confirm your reservation. Vouchers must be redeemed for tour tickets at the Gray Line Bus Terminal.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|