Cross the 25 April Bridge and enjoy a drive to the old castle Azeitão, near to one of Portugal's oldest wine cellars. At the wine cellar, you will pamper your palate with some exceptional wine tasting. Then head to the protected paradise of Arrabida Mountain and marvel at the rugged wilderness and cobalt blue sea. Afterwards, you'll stop in Setúbal and Palmela to visit the centuries-old Castle of Pousada.|
- Sightseeing tour of Arrabida Mountain and Palmela Castle
- Wine tasting at a local wine cellar (unavailable on national holidays)
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off for central hotels
April 1–Oct. 31: Mon.–Fri.
Nov.1–March 31: Tues. and Thurs. only
Departure time and location:
2:30 PM; the bus terminal, Marques do Pombal Square, Parque Eduardo VII
Return time and location:
7:30 PM; at the same location
The wine tasting is unavailable on national holidays. Children under the age of 5 participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please call Gray Line Lisbon at least 24 hours prior to the day of your Arrabida Mountain Tour to confirm tour details and possible hotel pick-up. Voucher(s) must be exchanged for tour tickets at the departure location listed on your voucher. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure (2:10 PM).