- Sightseeing tour of Sintra
- Admission fess to Pena Palace and Tramway transport to the Palace
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off for central hotels
- Commentary available in Portuguese, English, German & Spanish
Departure time and location:
9 AM; the bus terminal, Marques do Pombal Square, Parque Eduardo VII
Return time and location:
6 PM; at the same location
Lunch for children under the age of 5 is not included; an extra charge will be paid directly to the restaurant by the adult in charge. Children under the age of 5 participate at no charge.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please call Gray Line Lisbon at least 24 hours prior to the day of your tour to confirm your reservation and the possibility of a hotel pick-up. Vouchers must be redeemed for tour tickets at the Gray Line Bus Terminal. Please arrive at the departure point at least 20 minutes before departure (8:40 AM).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|