Discover the paved streets and bright white houses that characterize the quaint walled town of Obidos. Visit the gothic tombs of Pedro and Ineas de Castro in Alcobaca's 12th-century church before dining at a beachside restaurant in the traditional village of Nazare. Watch fishermen mend their nets as you savor a lunch of regional soup, salad, fish, and dessert. Lunch is served with mineral water, wine, and coffee.|
You'll then admire the breathtaking panorama of the coast from the village's highest point. In the afternoon, visit the Batalha Monastery and the sanctuary of Fatima, which attracts thousands of Christian pilgrims every year.
- Sightseeing tour of Obidos, Alcobaca, Nazare, and Fatima Sanctuary
- Optional lunch in a local restaurant
- Mineral water, coffee, and wine
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off for central Lisbon hotels
- Commentary available in Portuguese, English, German, and Spanish
- Lunch for children 5 and younger; an extra charge will be paid directly to the restaurant by the adult in charge
Departure time and location:
9 AM; the bus terminal, Marques do Pombal Square, Parque Eduardo VII
Return time and location:
7 PM; at the same location
Know Before You Book:
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult although lunch for children under this age is not included and an extra charge will be paid directly to the restaurant by the child's guardian.
- Depending on the arrival time of your tour and the timetable of masses, religious services can be attended at the Fatima sanctuary.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before you Go:
- Hotel pick ups are available from selected hotels, please contact the service provider at least 72 hours prior to the tour to organize a pick up.
Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time (8:40 AM).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|