The Estoril Casino is Portugal's oldest casino and remains dedicated to deep-rooted traditions of excellence whilst embracing the glitz and glam of ultra-modern casino entertainment. The refined Black and Silver saloon restaurant serves a select menu of Portuguese and international delicacies, alongside a live thematic floorshow.|
- An evening at the Estoril Casino
- Dinner at the Black and Silver Restaurant, including beverages
- Live thematic floorshow
- Commentary in English, French, and Portuguese
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
Tues., Thurs., and Sat.
Departure time and location:
8 PM; bus terminal at Marques de Pombal Square/Eduardo VII Park
Return time and location:
Midnight; same as the departure location
The Estoril Casino is an elegant establishment; men must wear jackets. If you wish to gamble at the casino, you must provide passport identification. Guests under the age of 18 are not permitted on this excursion.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
You must telephone Gray Line Lisbon at least 24 hours before the date you wish to take the casino excursion to confirm your reservation. On the night of your excursion, please bring your voucher(s) to the redemption location listed on your voucher(s) and present it at the ticket office.