Fatima in the North of Lisbon has been a pilgrim site since the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared to three children here, revealing three secrets to them. Catholics believe one of these secrets was a warning of the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II 64 years later. The pope placed one of the bullets that nearly killed him in 1981 in the crown of the statue of Fatima.|
Your tour will take you to Fatima’s Sanctuary and the tombstones of Lucia, Jacinta, and Francisco. You will get the chance to attend mass at the Chapel of Apparition and visit the birth house of the three children. Then you will see the two sites where the children had in total four apparitions.
- Sightseeing tour around Fatima
- Commentary available in English, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off for central hotels
5 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
2.30 PM; the bus terminal, Marques do Pombal Square, Parque Eduardo VII
Return time and location:
Approximately 8 PM; same as departure location
Know Before You Book:
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before you Go:
- Hotel pick ups are available from selected hotels, please contact the service provider at least 72 hours prior to the tour to organize a pick up.
Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|