Spend a day discovering the town of Evora, mosaic of culture, history, and traditions. Leaving Lisbon, you will cross the bridge over the river Tejo and arrive at Evora—World Heritage of UNESCO—by a beautiful and bucolic landscape of olive trees, cork oak trees, and vineyards. Walk along the narrow streets of the whitewashed town of Evora, visiting some of the most important monuments: the Roman Temple, the Romanesque-gothic Cathedral, Saint Francis Church whit the "Bones Chapel," and the University.|
At the market see and feel the richness of products used to prepare one of the most elaborate and appreciated dishes of Portugal. You will also have a chance to admire the diversity and authenticity of local handicrafts of cork, ceramic, and copper. Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon you will continue on to Azeitao where you can visit one of the oldest and most important wine cellars in Portugal and, at the end of the visit, taste the traditional Moscatel de Setubal.
- Sightseeing tour of Evora Historical Center
- Wine tasting
- Optional lunch
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off for central Lisbon hotels
- Commentary available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
9 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
9 AM; the bus terminal, Marques do Pombal Square, Parque Eduardo VII
Return time and location:
6:30 PM; at the same location
Know Before You Book:
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult although lunch for children under this age is not included and an extra charge will be paid directly to the restaurant by the child's guardian.
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Know Before you Go:
- Hotel pick ups are available from selected hotels, please contact the service provider at least 72 hours prior to the tour to organize a pick up.
Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 72 hours before the date of the Activity.|