Enjoy the dignified tranquility of Windsor, home to the British Monarchy for centuries. With 11 stops and a 45-minute route, your double-decker open-top bus acquaints you with this charming city. See the famous Windsor Castle—the largest inhabited Castle in the world—the Long Walk, Victoria Barracks, Datchet, and Riverside Station, just to name a few.|
- 24-hour pass for Windsor's hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese
- Individual headsets
Hours of operation:
9 AM–5 PM: every 20 minutes in summer, 30-60 minutes in winter
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children under the age of 5 ride for free. Guests will need to make their way to Windsor from London.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|