68-86 Bar and Restaurant serves up a winning combination of eclectic British style and friendly service in a contemporary yet chic setting.|
- Three-course meal chosen from a set menu
Hours of operation:
Lunch: Mon.–Fri., 12:30 PM–2:30 PM
Dinner: Mon.–Sat., 5:30 PM–10 PM; Sun., 6:30 PM–10 PM
- White Haricot Soup, Mint Crème Fraiche
- Wakame Seaweed Crusted Salmon, Pickled Aubergine
- Lobster & Avocado Savarin, Lemon Balsamic Dessing
- Wild Mushroom Risotto, White Truffle Oil
- Hoi Sin Duck Spring Rolls, Black Sesame Salad
- Sugar Cured Swordfish, Asparagus, Red Pesto
- Fillet of Red Snapper, Bok Choi & Mushroom, Gremola
- Warm Potato & Nicoise Salad
- Roasted Lamb Loin, Sweetbreads, Pumpkin, Porcini Red Onion
- Steamed Bass Fillet, Celeriac Puree, Grape Juice Butter Sauce
- Artichoke Tart Tatin, Fava Bean Salad
- Breast of Guinea Fowl, Spring Onion Mash, Juniper
- Belgium Chocolate Fondant, Caramel Bread, Ice Cream
- Macaroon Crumb Coffee & Amaretto Bar
- Bread & Butter Pudding with Apple Sorbet
- Selection of Cheese
The menu is intended as a sample only; items may change without prior notice.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please call 68-86 Bar and Restaurant upon arrival in London to reserve a dining time and table; the customer service number will appear on your voucher(s). Upon arrival at the restaurant, please present your voucher(s) to the host/hostess. The nearest Underground station is Gloucester Road, on the District, Piccadilly, and Circle lines.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|