Journey into the open English countryside to Windsor, where you'll tour the Royal Family's Windsor Castle with an approved London Blue Badge guide. Watch the elaborate Changing of the Guard ceremony and visit the Waterloo Chamber, St. George's Chapel, and the Van Dyck Room. |
Next, head off to the 13th-century Salisbury Cathedral, which features the tallest spire in Britain and houses the world's oldest clock. Before returning to London, you'll visit the mysterious, megalithic 4,000-year-old ruins of Stonehenge.
- Guided tour to Windsor Castle, Salisbury, and Stonehenge
- London Tourist Board approved Blue Badge tour guide
- Admission to and escorted tour of Windsor Castle
- Visit to Salisbury
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Roundtrip motor coach transportation
- Complimentary hotel pick-up at selected Central London hotels
Approx. 9 1/2 hours
Tues., Thurs., and Sat.
Departure time and location:
8:45 AM; Victoria Coach Station
Return time and location:
6:30 PM; same as departure location
The State Apartments at Windsor Castle will be closed Dec. 1621, Jan 9Jan 20, and June 1720. An alternative visit will be made to the extensive castle grounds and the Queen Mary's Dolls Houses. Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral are closed Dec. 24.
|After booking your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You must call Evan Evans Tours as soon as possible to confirm your reservation and arrange your hotel pick-up; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Evan Evans Tours offers courtesy pick-up and drop-off at most Central London hotels. If you choose to meet the tour at the Victoria Coach Station, you can call Evan Evans Tours for directions. Upon arrival at Victoria Coach Station, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID at the Evan Evans Tours Ticket Booth