Enjoy sweeping views of London from onboard a River Thames sightseeing cruise. Listen to commentary explaining the history behind key sights as you pass the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, and the Tower of London. Commentary is available in nine languages via the latest headset technology. |
- Cruise along the River Thames
- Commentary in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, and Russian via individual headsets
April–Oct.: 10 AM–6 PM, hourly
Nov.–March: 11 AM–5 PM, hourly
Return time and location:
50 minutes after departure, at the same location
Cruise does not operate Dec. 31 and Valentine's Day. Catamaran Cruises reserves the right to modify all timetables and itineraries without prior notice. Children under the age of 5 participate for free.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
On the day you wish to take your cruise, please present your voucher(s) at the departure location. The nearest Underground station is Westminster, on the Jubilee, Circle, and District Lines.