Agatha Christie's classic "whodunnit" has enthralled, entertained, and thrilled audiences for more than 5 decades.|
- Guaranteed top price ticket to a performance of The Mousetrap
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Listed rates include all booking fees
St Martin's Theatre, West Street, WC2H 9NZ
Listed rates include all booking fees. Transportation is not included. The nearest Underground station to St Martin's Theatre is Leicester Square, on the Northern and Piccadilly lines. Children younger than age 5 are not admitted. Due to health and safety regulations, customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must book directly with the theatre to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange voucher for ticket:
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Reception Centre, located at Charing Cross Road, opposite the Garrick Theatre, London WC2H 0EP. The closest underground station is Leicester Square (less than 1-minute walk).
Hours of operation: MondaySaturday from 9:30 AM6 PM; Sunday from 10 AM2:30 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|