Begin your tour by visiting the Tower of London, a former prison and palace bursting with tales of political intrigue and gruesome beheadings. A Yeoman Warder will meet you on the drawbridge for a private tour of the Tower before it opens to the public. Visit the glittering Crown Jewels and the grisly Torture exhibition, then take advantage of free time to explore at your own pace.|
Next, head to Buckingham Palace for the Changing of the Guard ceremony and hop aboard a river cruise for views of the city skyline. After free time for lunch, visit St. Paul's Cathedral, and then complete your adventure with traditional afternoon tea.
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder
- Be the first group to visit the Crown Jewels
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and much more
- See Changing of the Guard - subject to availability
- Thames River Cruise - see St. Pauls Cathedral, the Globe Theatre and much more
- Visit St Pauls with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Full afternoon tea and a glass of champagne at Westminster Park Plaza
Departure time and location:
8:15 AM; from the Victoria Coach Station
Return time and location:
Approximately 5:30 PM; at Westminster Park Plaza
This tour does not operate between December 25December 26, and on January 1. Commentary is available in English only. If the Changing of the Guard ceremony does not take place, there is a photo stop at Buckingham Palace. There is no admission charge for children aged 3 and younger.
|After booking your activities or servicesó3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each activity, you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please call Premium Tours at least 24 hours prior to the day you would like to take your tour to reserve a seat. The customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Please go to Gate 15 at Victoria Coach Station 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|