Soak up London's must-see sights on this comprehensive full-day tour of the capital. The tour begins with a drive past The Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, and Trafalgar Square. You will also stop to photograph one of the most architecturally brilliant and historically significant churches in the English-speaking worldWestminster Abbey, the setting for all coronations since 1066 and home to numerous tombs of the great and famous.
Exclusively on this tour, see behind the scenes at the Household Cavalry and meet a trooper from the Household Guards. Continue to the historic City of London to see Christopher Wren's masterpice, St. Paul's Cathedral. The guided tour of the interior includes the newly cleaned Cathedral as well as access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to the public.
Arrive at the Tower of London, which has served time as a royal palace, a prison, and even a zoo, and now contains the Crown Jewels. The sparkling Koh-i-Noor and Cullinan diamonds will take your breath away. Complete your day with a delightful River Thames cruise, and admire the city skyline from a different perspective.
- Sightseeing tour of London
- Photo stop at Westminster Abbey
- Visit to the Household Cavalry Museum
- Admission to the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels
- Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Fully guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation via luxury coach
- Lunch (optional, you can purchase this tour with or without lunch)
- Courtesy hotel pick-up from most London hotels
- Commentary in English only
Approximately 9 hours
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM8:30 AM from the lobby of your hotel or 8:15 AM from the service provider's office in Victoria
Return time and location:
6 PM; to the Embankment or London Eye pier
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost, provided they sit on a parent's lap.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of the day of your tour to confirm your pick-up location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. If you arrange hotel pick-up, please make your way to the concierge desk at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time. If you are not staying at one of the serviced hotels, the service provider can advise you of your nearest hotel pick-up location. Alternatively, you may meet the tour at the service provider's office in central London. The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). If you choose this option, please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time (8.05 AM). The nearest Underground station is Victoria. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|