Drive through the fashionable West End shopping area, the City of London's "Square Mile" financial district, and the City of Westminster, home to the national government. This morning bus tour with German commentary also passes the following sites:|
- Royal Albert Hall
- Marble Arch
- Hyde Park
- Harrods and Knightsbridge
- Buckingham Palace
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- No. 10 Downing Street
- The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Guided bus tour of London
- German-speaking guide
Approximately 3 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
8:15 AM, from Cumberland Hotel, Marble Arch
Return time and location:
11:45 AM, to Embankment Underground station
The Sunday tour operates AprilOctober only.
|After booking your tour, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival at the redemption location, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity.
Choose one of the following 3 redemption locations:
- Cumberland Hotel. Meet your guide at 8:15 AM, the nearest underground station is Marble Arch (Central Line)
- Central Park Hotel. Meet your guide at 8:30 AM, the nearest underground station is Queensway (Central Line)
- Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt Hotel. Meet your guide at 8:45 AM, the nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Piccadilly Line)
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|