This hop-on hop-off pass (valid for 24 hours) ensures you don't miss any of London's most famous landmarks. In addition to an open-top, double-decker bus tour, you can also take a hop-on hop-off cruise of the River Thames. Complete your sightseeing experience by going on your choice of 3 walking tours in central London.
- Buckingham Palace
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square and Nelson's Column
- Downing Street
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- London Bridge
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off London bus tour pass
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off River Thames cruise pass
- Choice of 3 walking tours (90 minutes each) in central London (Changing of the Guard, Rock 'n' Roll, or Jack the Ripper Tours)
- Live narration or recorded commentary in English on the Original Tour bus route
- Recorded commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish on the City Sightseeing Tour and Museum Tour bus routes
- Kids' Club (kids' packs and children's commentary on the City Sightseeing and Museum Tour bus routes)
Each loop lasts approximately 2 hours
Hours of operation:
8:45 AM–6 PM
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Confirm your reservation: Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your hop-on hop-off pass.
Know Before You Go:
- This activity operates in most weather conditions.
- Tour buses depart from each stop every 8–12 minutes during summer and every 15–20 minutes during winter.
The bus tour routes begin at the Original London Visitor Center, Trafalgar Square (nearest the Tube).
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for prevailing weather conditions
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|