Spamalot tells the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. It features a bevy of scantily clad show girls, flatulent French people, cows, killer rabbits, and the sardonic, biting wit one expects from anything associated with the name Monty Python.
- Guaranteed top price ticket for a performance of Spamalot
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Listed rates include all booking fees
2 hours 20 minutes
All seats are located in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle; rows and seats may vary by performance
8 PM (Friday 8:30 PM)
The Palace Theatre, Cambridge Circus
Listed rates include all booking fees. Customers with reduced mobility and wheelchair users must call Encore Tickets as soon as a booking is made on the site to ensure a suitable seat or space is allocated. The customer service number appears on your voucher. Transportation to and from the restaurant or theatre is not included. Children under the age of 5 are not admitted.
|After booking your show, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Tickets Reception Centre inside the Original Tour Visitor Centre; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Voucher(s) can be redeemed at any time during your stay. The Encore Reception Centre is open Mon. - Fri., 10 AM-6 PM. The nearest Underground stations are Charing Cross and Leicester Square. Directions and additional assistance are available at the Encore Reception Centre.