Andrew Lloyd Webber's glittering new production of The Sound of Music is coming to London's West End. This timeless love story, set amid the political turbulence of the Second World War, continues to seduce theatre-goers the world over. Delight as the cast perform unforgettable songs including My Favourite Things, Do-Re-Mi, Edelweiss, and, of course, the title song The Sound of Music. |
- Guaranteed top price ticket to a performance of The Sound of Music
- Seating in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle
- Listed rates include all booking fees
This is a new production; show duration is unknown.
All seats are located in either the Orchestra stalls or the Dress Circle; rows and seats may vary by performance.
Mon.-Sat.: 7:30 PM
Tues.: 7 PM
Show: London Palladium Theatre, Argyll Street
Transportation to and from the theatre is not included. Listed rates include all booking fees. Children under the age of 5 are not admitted.
|After booking your activityŚ3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Voucher(s) must be redeemed at the Encore Tickets Reception Centre inside the Original Tour Visitor Centre; the full address will appear on your printed voucher. Voucher(s) can be redeemed at any time during your stay. The Encore Reception Centre is open Mon. - Sat., 10 AM-6 PM. The nearest Underground stations are Charing Cross and Leicester Square. Directions and additional assistance are available at the Encore Reception Centre.
|Terms and conditions|
|Voucher(s) will not be exchanged at the London Palladium Theatre.|