This daylong tour begins with a 2-hour-and-20-minute Eurostar train ride to Brussels, nicknamed "the Capital of Europe." Discover why as you stroll past the sweeping Grand Place market, the Atomiuma 1957 ode to modern science, and the neoclassical Palais de Justice’s ornate façade. Brussels' Grand-Place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.|
- Roundtrip Eurostar train tickets
- Pre-paid voucher for hop-on, hop-off city sightseeing in Brussels
- City maps and sightseeing timetables
Approximately 13 hours
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from the Waterloo International group welcome desk
Return time and location:
Approximately 8 PM; to the Waterloo International group welcome desk
Beginning July 5, departure time from the Waterloo International group welcome desk will be 8 AM; however, check-in time remains at 7 AM. This tour does not include food and drinks. Children ages 3 and younger receive free admission.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. Please call Premium Tours at least 24 hours prior to the day you would like to take your tour to reserve a seat. The customer service number will appear on your printed voucher(s). Travelers must present voucher(s) to the redemption location on the day they wish to travel with valid passport(s) and visa(s). Hotel pick-up service is available from all central-London hotels.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|