Giant blue whales (with lengths up to 100 feet), finback whales, and humpback whales are just a few varieties of the "gentle giants" that make their home in the Southern California. This cruise offers the opportunity to see these graceful creatures—along with dolphins, seals, and more—with a beautiful coastline as backdrop.|
The captain and crew are all specialists in marine biology and can provide detailed information about the marine life and environment. The ship offers a large sundeck, indoor and outdoor seating, and snacks (not included in the listed price). Hop aboard—you never know what amazing sights you’ll see.
- Whale-watching cruise
- Admission fees
- Fuel surcharges
2 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
MayOctober: Daily; 10 AM, 1 PM, 3:30 PM, or 6 PM; from Davey's Locker
NovemberApril: Monday–Friday; 10 AM or 1 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10 AM, 1 PM, or 3 PM; from Davey's Locker
Return time and location:
Approximately 2 hours 30 minutes after departure time; to Davey's Locker
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Tour is accessible for manual wheelchairs.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. On the day of your scheduled tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the departure location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for service.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Please arrive at departure location 30–45 minutes prior to departure.
- This cruise departs from Newport Beach. You must make your own way to the departure location.
- Food and beverages are available for a fee.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, wind jacket
- Extra cash, camera, and binoculars (optional)
May–October: 10 AM, 1 PM, 3:30 PM, or 6 PM daily
November–April: 10 AM or 1 PM daily (with an additional departure at 3 PM on weekends)
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.