At Brasserie Vert, executive chef and partner Lee Hefter (of Spago Beverly Hills) created a menu which celebrates classic European delectables such as Croque Monsieur and Sautéed Veal Scallopine. Vert offers culinary tastes of the Old World in an innovative Hollywood setting. The restaurant's design echoes the juxtaposition between the old and the new, as does the menu. The restaurant features rich, warm colors coupled with the sleek, ultra-modern atmosphere of young Hollywood. Wolfgang Puck's new Brasserie Vert satisfies both the eye and the taste buds. |
- Three-course prix fixe dinner
Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Appetizers: Please select one of the following items:
Entrées: Please select one of the following items:
- Butter Lettuce and Endive with Roquefort, olives, and orange
- Trio of Grilled Bruschetta
- Heirloom Tomatoes Salad with basil, and Italian bufala mozzarella
Desserts: Please select one of the following items:
- Roasted Salmon with almond crust and celery root purée
- Pan-Roasted Organic Chicken with garlic, parsley, and lemon
- Lamb Osso Bucco with saffron orzo and gremolata
- Warm Apple Tart with green apple gelato
- Tangerine Granita with vanilla gelato and almond-anise biscotti
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a table without calling the restaurant ahead of time. Please note that the above menu is intended as a sample only; items may change without prior notice. Incremental purchases above and beyond the prix fixe dinner price are the responsibility of the person holding the voucher. Beverages are not included.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are required. You will not be guaranteed a table without calling the restaurant ahead of time. Please call as far in advance of your arrival as possible. The phone number and reservation hours will appear on your voucher(s). Present your voucher(s) to the host upon arrival. Incremental purchases above and beyond the prix fixe dinner price are the responsibility of the person holding the voucher. Beverages are not included.