- Private Los Angeles Airport transfer via car
- Transportation of up to 3 large bags and 3 small carry-on items (when traveling with 4 passengers)
Baggage claim at Los Angeles Airport (see Redemption for details)
Hotel pick-up location:
The lobby of your hotel
The listed rate is valid for 1 to 4 passengers. If the amount of luggage should exceed the vehicle capacity (cars can accommodate up to 3 large bags and 3 small carry-on items when traveling with 4 passengers), you may be put in an exclusive SuperShuttle van, and additional fees may apply. Infant seats are the traveler's responsibility.
|Know Before You Go:|
Airport Pick-Up: Upon arrival, please collect your baggage and proceed through customs. Your driver waits in the arrivals hall with a sign displaying your name.
- If you miss your flight or change your itinerary, you must immediately contact SuperShuttle ExecuCar to reschedule your transfer.
- If you have trouble locating your driver, please call the number on this voucher.
- Maximum baggage allowance is 3 large bags and 3 carry-on bags per vehicle; additional baggage may incur an extra fee (payable to driver at the time of service).
- Each sedan car accommodates up to 4 passengers.
Hotel Pick-Up: Your driver meets you in the lobby of your hotel.
Exchange Your Voucher(s) for Transfer:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact SuperShuttle ExecuCar at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled flight arrival or hotel departure to confirm pick-up location and time; contact information is provided on your printed voucher. Please present voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver upon pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Rate is per vehicle and valid for private transfers between Los Angeles Airport and your Los Angeles-area hotel only. If your hotel falls outside the listed area, you may need to pay an additional charge directly to the driver at the time of service.|
Cancellations and Changes: This transfer can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date or your flight departure date/pick-up time. Roundtrip transfer services cannot be changed or cancelled after the arrival transfer is provided.