Experience Hollywood’s top must-see, must-do attractions at less than the original individual ticket price, and skip the line at most attractions. Take advantage of insider tips, a map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the date of first use.|
The Hollywood CityPASS is valid for general admission to the following attractions:
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- "HollywoodBehind-the -Scenes" Tour
- Option Ticket 1:Starline Movie Stars' Homes Tour or Starline City Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Multilingual City Tour
- Option Ticket 2: Dolby Theatre Guided Tour or The Hollywood Museum
- CityPASS valid for 9 days after initial use
- Pocket-sized booklet containing hours of operation, insiders tips, and transportation and contact information
- Front-of-line privileges at select attractions
Your Hollywood CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days, starting on your first day of use.
CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary. A small admission fee may be applicable to children age 2 and younger at select attractions.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: now–February 28, 2013
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Your Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPASS is valid for admission to four famous Hollywood tours and museums including the Starline Tours Hollywood, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tours with Red Line Tours and Kodak Theatre Guided Tour or The Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building.* Redeem voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPASS ticket book. Valid for 9 days from first day of use. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Note: The dates listed on voucher do NOT correspond to CityPASS usage. You may redeem your voucher at any time and once you start using your CityPASS, the 9-day validity period will begin. *Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary. Because The Kodak Theatre is a working theatre, it is closed some days due to performances; please check with the Theatre for closures in advance of your visit.
|Terms and conditions|
|Although the voucher may be redeemed at more than one location, you may not go to each location to receive multiple city passes. One voucher per person corresponds to one City Pass per person; each City Pass is valid for admission to the
Starline Movie Stars’ Homes Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Red Line Tours’ Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes, and a choice between the Kodak Theater Guided Tour or The Hollywood Museum.
Your CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days beginning on the first day of use. Redeem this voucher at the ticket office of any of the above attractions and receive a Hollywood CityPASS.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.